~ Valentines Day ~ Chapter 6: A Match Made In Heaven... Maybe two matches... - Finale
"My mind was actually going crazy. 'WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT?! Oh my Gosh, now he's going to see me as just another girl that clings to him! MAIKO! YOU DUMBASS!' I kept walking, running my finger through my hair and sighing.
- MAIKO! Wait for me! - I heard Jin say, and my heart started to race. He was sure to ask why I had kissed him like that, out of the blue. He easily reached me and turned me around, so I could face him. At first, he just stood there, holding my arm, staring at me, making me feel quite uncomfortable!
- Jin, please let me go... - I said turning my face away from him, trying to avoid his gaze.
- Why? - He asked, pulling my face back and locking his eyes with mine.
- Because... I don't like when you look at me like that... It makes me feel like you could see through me and I don't like it!
- Why? Is there something you want to hide from me? - He pulled me closer and whisp